Kashi Vishwanath Temple is one of the twelve great jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shiva temples, in varanasi. Varanasi city is also called Kasi, and hence the temple is popularly called Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The main deity Lord shiva is known by the name Vishwanath meaning Lord of the World.
The temple stands on the western bank of the holy river Ganga. You can visit Ghats and also take a boat ride across Ganga.
There are 5 Aartis that are conducted in the Kashi Vishwanath Temple daily.
1. Mangala Aarti (3 AM - 4 AM )
2. Bhoga Aarti (11:15 AM - 12:20 PM )
3. Sandhya Aarti (7:00 PM - 8:15 PM)
4. Shringara Aarti (9:00 PM - 10:15 PM)
5. Shayana Aarti (10:30 PM - 11:00 PM)